CACE 2023 - 20th ANNUAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
To register, for the conference you must be a current member of CACE.
Once your membership fee is up to date, YOU MUST LOG IN to register for the conference. Once logged in you will see tab on your pop-up member profile that says "Register", click on that tab to register yourself and/or your guest for the conference. Note: Conference payments can only be processed on-line with a credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD only).
Private Practice Registration Fees
Early-Bird Registration Fees (on or before July 14, 2023) are $1,325.00. Registration Fees after July 15, 2023 are $1,525.00 plus 7% PST & 5% GST for a total of 12% tax. No registrations will be accepted after September 4, 2023.
In-House/ Government Counsel Registration Fees
Early-Bird Registration Fees (on or before July 14, 2023) are $790.00. Registration Fees after July 15, 2023 are $890.00, plus 7% PST & 5% GST for a total of 12% tax. No registrations will be accepted after September 4, 2023.
Members are encouraged to bring their spouse or guest. Guest registrations are to be made at the same time as participant registrations. The member must sign up first. Upon completing the member registration data form, you will be taken to the cart. At this point, please click on the register tab and then select "guest" as the attendee and fill in their information. The cart will then include the price of the Member and Guest registrations. Note Guest registration provides entrance to the Thursday evening “Meet and Greet” and Friday evening Gala reception and dinner. Registration fee: $160.00 plus 7% PST & 5% GST for a total of 12% tax.
Hotel Reservations - NOTE our room block is completely Sold out. Please secure alternative accommodations before registering.
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
1128 West Hastings, Vancouver, BC, V6E 4R5
* Important to Note: all hotel reservations must be made before Monday, August 21, 2023 in order to count towards our room block. We encourage you to reserve your room ASAP, as it is unlikely we will be able to extend our room block and there are a lot of events going on around Vancouver during this time.
CACE Amazing Room Rate:
Standard Room Rate - $299.00 (plus applicable taxes)
Reserve your hotel via Telephone
To book via telephone, please call 1-800-207-4150 and be sure to advise the reservation agent that you are attending the CACE (Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers) conference.
Things to Do in Vancouver
Check out this link to Destination Vancouver which lists activities, restaurants and events: https://www.destinationvancouver.com/
- Thursday Evening Reception: smart casual / business casual
- Conference Sessions: suggested dress for the conference sessions is business / business casual
- Friday Evening Reception and Dinner: smart casual / business casual
After August 20, 2023, there will be no refunds for cancellations. You may however provide a substitute registrant who is a current member of CACE.
Questions or Comments
f you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Tracy Scanks, CACE Executive Director at , or one of our 2023 Conference Co-Chairs, Craig Munroe, Pulver Crawford Munroe LLP at or Gabrielle Scorer, Roper Greyell LLP, at .