About the 2016 Conference
This “must‐attend” conference for labour and employment CLE is attended by both leading private practice and in‐house employer counsel from across Canada and the U.S. The 2016 Conference Committee has developed an exciting program consistent with the high standard of learning our conferences always offer, along with networking opportunities and a fantastic gala evening at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights. This year’s conference will feature sessions on:
- OHS Session: Sex, Guns and Rock & Roll
- Human Rights Session ‐ Mental Health ‐ Innovative accommodations for new and evolving disabilities
- Privacy Session (new!)
- Workplace Update (Combined labour and employment cross‐Canada updates)
- Workplace Ethics
- Collective Bargaining Strategies and Interest Arbitration
- Key note luncheon speaker Senator Murray Sinclair
- Tough Topics ‐ Employment
- International Session ‐ featuring US Counsel and big picture outlook
- Restrictive Covenants
- Tough Topics Labour ‐ From Freedom of Association to Freedom of Inhalation!
You must be a current member of CACE to attend the conference. To renew your membership, please contact Tracy Scanks at Tracy@proconadvantage.com or 604.427.1491.
For further information on individual or discounted firm memberships, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact Tracy Scanks, our Executive Director at , or one of our 2016 Conference Co‐Chairs, Shandra Czarnecki, Aikins MacAulay & Thorvaldson, email@example.com, or Jamie Jurczak, Taylor McCaffrey LLP, jjurczak@tmlawyers.
Shandra Czarnecki, Jamie Jurczak and Tracy Scanks